With over 60 years experience, our two directors who manage Design and Build Foundations provide expert geotechnical advice & designs tailored to your project.
We pride ourselves on offering the highest standard of support to our clients. Having worked with a wide range of architects & engineers within the residential, commercial and public sectors, we understand the varying needs of each industry and how best to support your project. We provide an integrated approach to ground engineering, offering support through the entire process, from tender to post-construction documentation.
Designed in-house and installed by our specialist site crews, our approach decreases the number of sub-contractors on-site and reduces the chain of communication required. Allowing for fast and effective problem solving should issues arise on site and reducing the risk of miscommunication between parties. By having a rationalised communication model, we can avoid costly problems, saving our clients time and money.
Working directly with the main client or with the primary contractor, we offer an accountable service that doesn’t stop when we leave site, all our foundations are engineered solutions & are approved by relevant authorities. This giving you peace of mind.
Our commitments to you:
- Whether you are a small developer or a corporate builder. You will receive the same attention and quality of service from us.
- We will provide you with a fully documented proposal within two weeks of receiving all the required information.
- Using the latest software Finite Element Analysis, our dedicated in-house design team ensure that each project is value engineered.
- We will operate in the best practice, complying with health & safety and environmental legislation.
- We promise to serve in your best interests. If we believe that one of our foundation systems is not the most appropriate scheme for your needs, we will advise you accordingly.